Our Employee Promise (which is also a promise to our Consultants)
We want our practice to be the best. This can only be achieved through teamwork. Our practice is much much more than the sum of its parts.
- We are a family law practice which owned and run by family lawyers. We therefore fully understand and value what you do (even if others may not).
- We are owned and run by parents. We therefore understand the importance of flexible working/homeworking/smart working.
- We do not believe in the long hours sitting at desk culture. We believe in effective working. Success is measured by a combination of: having happy clients; achieving good outcomes in cases; meeting realistic costs recovered targets and contribution towards the team. Success isn’t measured by not having a life.
- We do not believe in silly rules. We believe that everyone performs better if they are trusted and empowered.
- We want all our team members to be the very best at what they do. Training is therefore very strongly encouraged and supported.
- We want our experienced team members to pass their experience and knowledge onto our junior team members and we want to ensure that everyone feels fully supported.
- We want our workplace to be a happy workplace. (No office politics please). The work that we do is stressful enough without nonsense.
- We aim to offer a dynamic workplace. Our growth has been such that sometimes it’s perhaps been too dynamic at times – but opportunities are there to be taken. No one would say that we are a boring place to work.
- We are always open to new ideas.
- Fairness starts at home – we are therefore a Real Living Wage Employer.
- We believe that the legal profession is better with diversity. (Just as the world is better with diversity and equality). For example, our first cohort of trainee solicitors have all been the first in their family to go to university and are the first lawyers in their families.
- There are long-term opportunities to progress within our practice and we encourage our team members to participate in the wider family law world.
Call our experienced Family Law Solicitors, Divorce Lawyers or Mediators now
CALL: 03339 390188
Exeter (Head Office): 01392 248113
Barnstaple: 01271 827555
Bath: 01225 809399
Bristol: 0117 911 1215
Dorchester : 01305 896776
Frome: 01373 887331
Honiton: 01404 819098
Plymouth: 01752 545244
Plymouth (Plympton): 01752 545244
Poole: 01202 090063
Shaftesbury: 01747 898332
Taunton: 01823 429183
Torquay: 01803 895228
Wells: 01749 987446
Weston-Super-Mare: 01934 806223
Yeovil: 01935 804466
Or find your local expert:
If this sounds like a place where you would like to work then please click through to our other careers pages which contain our current vacancies.