Domestic Abuse Awareness Week 2013 in East and Mid Devon
Domestic Abuse Awareness Week 2013
This week is Domestic Abuse Awareness Week
I will be supporting this week by attending the East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership Bitesize Workshops
There are three workshops. One is in Exmouth, one is in Honiton and the other is in Tiverton.
CSP Bitesize Workshops – The Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children
The subject of the workshops is “The Impact of Domestic Abuse on Children”
The workshops are aimed at any professionals working with families in East & Mid Devon.
Why is it important?
- Domestic Abuse affects 1 in 4 people at some point in their lives.
- Children are present in over 40% of Domestic Abuse incidents which occur in East & Mid Devon.
What are the workshop about?·
They are going to give;
- information about domestic abuse and how it impacts on children.
- Information about support services offered by local agencies,
- the roles agencies play and how to contact them.
- How you can work with these agencies to support families
They will also give an opportunity to meet and network with other local professionals in
Where and when are the workshops?
Monday 25 November
Exmouth Children’s Centre, Moorfield Road, Exmouth 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday 27 November
St Rita’s Centre, Ottery Moor Lane, Honiton EX14 1AP 9.30 – 11.30am
Friday 29 November
Tiverton Town Hall, St Andrew Street, Tiverton EX16 6PG 9.30 – 11.30am
It may not be too late to book a place, please email: email@example.com
Solicitors Specialising in Domestic Abuse
Here is a list of Solicitors Specialising in Domestic Abuse in East Devon and Mid Devon;
Solicitors Specialising in Child Law
Here is a list of Solicitors Specialising in Children Law in Devon, and therefore including in East Devon and Mid Devon;
I am on both lists
Support Domestic Abuse awareness week! It is important!