We are recruiting; Family Law Solicitors; All levels PQE; Outstanding prospects
Leading Regional Legal 500 Niche Family Law Practice seeks talented Family Law Solicitors
All levels PQE, Specialisms – Divorce, Private Law Children, Child Care Law, Child Abduction; Employed and Consultancy; Flexible/Blended Working; To cover various locations in South West
Ian Walker founded Ian Walker Family Law and Mediation Solicitors in 2013. We have grown from being Ian and a computer, into one of the largest and strongest teams of family lawyers in the South West.
We have a strong team/mutually supportive culture.
We are very busy and are recruiting for further long term growth…
The roles/candidate specification
We are recruiting for growth and have a range of opportunities;
- Private Law Children
- Child Care Law
- Child Abduction
Options and ££
- All levels PQE
- Self Employed Consultant or Employed
- Flexible/blended working
- To cover various South West locations
- Competitive salary or fee share
We are particularly interested in candidates with;
- Good PQE – ideally with legal 500 practices
- Commitment to Resolution Code.
- Family law accreditation/Children Panel/ collaborative law/ mediation accreditation are all desirable – but if currently lacking we would wish to support you in developing your overall family law expertise.
- Who are team players
- With good IT skills
- Legal 500,
- Winner and Highly Commended in the Law Society Excellence Awards 2021
- Shortlisted Family Law Awards 2021 – Family Law Firm – South
- Winners of the Modern Law Awards 2020 – Boutique Law Firm (11+ employees)
- One of the strongest Family Law Teams in the South West
- Legal Aid Contracts for children law and family mediation.
- We have a widely admired and good lead generating website.
- Family Mediation – we can provide a route to mediation accreditation.
- We have good IT / paperless working / everyone can work from home if we wanted.
- We are committed members of Resolution (Ian Walker is Chair of Resolution Devon Region, Lauren Preedy (Head of our Divorce Team) is Chair of Resolution Somerset Region.
- We are based in modern offices in Exeter and have a network of offices/locations from where we (normally) meet clients which is currently: Bath, Bristol, Dorchester, Honiton, Plymouth, Shaftesbury, Taunton, Torquay, Wells, Weston-Super-Mare and Yeovil. We are open to expanding this network to assist a suitable candidate.
- We are committed to being a friendly diverse and inclusive practice and we have a pool table in our office.
- We are also Real Living Wage Employers.
- All our work groups are very busy
- We want family lawyers who are good at what they do and who enjoy what they do and who want to work with like-minded colleagues in a collegiate and supportive team.
- You will be committed to the highest standards of legal practice and client care.
We have exciting plans to develop our practice – share our journey?
For more information please visit our website https://familylawandmediation.co.uk/
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application
Applications in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org