We are recruiting: Head of Divorce / Finance
We are one of the largest and fastest-growing family law practices in the South-West. We are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our clients in the right way.
In the last seven years, we have built a leading family practice in Devon and Somerset. Our achievements include:
- Gaining and retaining Lexcel Accreditation 6.1 with minimal non-compliances.
- Building a strongly performing website (traffic has increased by more than 4x even in the last year).
- Establishing a business model which has delivered growth in turnover of around 50% each year for the last 5 years.
- Building a strong, committed and experienced team.
- Embedding a strong commitment to our IT infrastructure and innovation.
- Embedding a grown-up and supportive working environment where smart and flexible working are encouraged – no silly rules.
- Our founder being Highly Commended in the category of Practice Manager of the Year in the Law Society Excellence Awards 2019.
We have exciting plans for 2020 and we are seeking a Head of Divorce/Finance specialist Solicitor to lead our Divorce Finance Team and who will assist us in progressing the practice to the next level.
- You will be based in Exeter.
- You will lead our Divorce/Finance team.
- You will grow your team.
- You will have good HNW experience.
- You will have a good understanding of Lexcel and regulatory compliance.
- You will be committed to the values of Resolution.
- You will be a Collaborative Family Lawyer or a willingness to train.
- You will have a willingness to take on some management and training responsibilities.
- You will be a leader and also a team player.
- You will be a car driver.
- You will have good IT skills.
What is most important is that you are an outstanding family lawyer, you share our values and that you have a good sense of humour.
- Going rate salary and bonus scheme.
- Genuine equity prospects.
- Flexible working.
- Opportunity to join a committed and friendly team and to build this further.
- Opportunity to further establish a reputation as one of the leading Divorce/Finance specialists in the South West.
Don’t join us if you want to work as part of a corporate machine where it might seem that all that matters is your ever-increasing billing target and the number of hours you are sat at your desk.
Do join us if you truly believe that the Resolution way is the better way and you would like to improve your quality-of-life/work-life balance by working not far from the seaside and Dartmoor in Exeter, Devon (the capital of the South West).
How to apply
Please send your C.V. and covering letter in confidence to Ian Walker firstname.lastname@example.org