Leanne Cornock-Stark - About Me
Leanne Cornock-StarkPractice Manager Rate per hour £120 + VAT
Leanne is our Practice Manager.
Leanne has considerable experience as part of and is in charge of keeping us all working smoothly and ensuring that we meet high standards of client care.
Leanne graduated from Honiton Community College in 2005. She joined Everys Solicitors in 2006 as a general office assistant but through hard work and talent gradually worked her way up Everys support structure. Leanne joined us from Everys Business Support Team.
Her roles for us are as:
- Keeping the office running smoothly
- Oversight of practice management standards including our current Specialist Quality Mark
- Responsibility for HR matters.
Client Care Manager
- Checking with clients that cases are running smoothly
- Responsibility for monitoring client experience
- Leanne will chase bill payment. If necessary she will liaise with the Solicitors who deal with our debt collection.
- Leanne will also assist clients to access litigation funding through Novitas when necessary.
Leanne has a young family and enjoy days out in the countryside with them. She is very much a people person and loves nothing more than enjoying quality time with family and friends. Having a young family doesn’t leave her a lot of time for hobbies!