We are recruiting: Administration assistant/legal assistant/paralegal/Legal PA – Family Law
From 2015 we started to build a team. This now consists of 6 Solicitors and a Legal Executive plus 5 support. By the time we get to 2019 we are expecting to add at least one more Solicitor.
We have an experienced and respected team. Three of the Solicitors in my team have been partners and heads of the family law departments at previous practices. In fact are now one of the most experienced family law teams in Devon and Somerset.
Grown through recommendation and good business planning and by being well connected and respected in our local family law networks.
I am the longstanding chair of the Devon Region of the family solicitors organisation Resolution. I am also a past member of the Law Society Family Law Committee.
Following a mid year review of our organisation, we have identified the need for a new member in our support team…
The Role; Administration assistant/legal assistant/paralegal/Legal PA
We are recruiting an administration assistant/legal assistant/paralegal/Legal PA who will be responsible for;
- Document management (paper and digital)
- Preparing Trial Bundles
- Diary management
- Telephone contact with clients and professionals and new enquiries.
- Assisting with move to digital working and compliance with professional standards.
We don’t have traditional secretaries, so there is no audio typing.
Most importantly we are looking for someone who will fit into the team, who is hardworking and self-motivated with a good sense of humour.
The successful candidate will have/be most of the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Outstanding IT skills
- Tidy and organised
- Team player
- Familiarity with SOS connect case management software
- Experience of time recording
- A sunny personality/good sense of humour
More about the role
- You will be based in Honiton. We could have based ourselves in Exeter but don’t like sitting in commuter traffic! (We see clients in Exeter/Taunton/Yeovil offices by appointment)
- There is a carpark at the East Devon Business centre where we are based.
- All team members have 5 weeks holiday a year. We have also given additional discretionary days when closing the office between Xmas and New Year.
- We try to have a team curry 3/4 times a year.
- This is a full time role.
- Normal office hours.
- Salary dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and covering letter to me at email@example.com