We are recruiting – Business Development Manager/ Marketing Manager/ (Full Time) – Fantastic Opportunity
Despite the very significant challenges in the wider world, the last 18 months have seen us grow from being a small to medium size legal practice. In this time we have significantly strengthened our legal team and turnover has doubled. We have won awards and gained recognition in the Legal 500. We have also developed a talent pipeline where we have a paralegal/trainee team which will have risen to 13/14 by August – all of whom are working toward legal qualification.
We have established ourselves as one of the leading teams of family lawyers in the South West.
We have worked together to overcome the challenges of the last 18 months and are now looking to make a further addition to our fantastic team.
This time we are seeking a full time Marketing Manager/Business Development Manager, ideally with law industry experience. This is a new role and a fantastic opportunity.
Business Development Manager/ Marketing Manager/ (Full Time) – Us
- We are an award winning specialist Family Law Solicitors Practice; Modern Law Boutique Practice (11+ Employees) 2020.
- We are in the Legal 500.
- We are also one of the largest and fastest growing family law solicitors teams in the South-West.
- We are based in modern office premises (with parking) at Pynes Hill Business Park, Exeter.
- We are a progressive business making good use of technology (we have no secretaries).
- We are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our clients in the right way.
- We have a committed and friendly and inclusive team.
- We have exciting plans for the next few years…
We are seeking a Business Development/ Marketing Manager – based at our main office in Exeter
- to develop and implement our new marketing plan
- to be the Business development face of our firm
- to create videos for website
- to organise networking/events
- to attend network events
- to write and post social media marketing
- to manage our website
- to take responsibility for physical marketing
- to assist with our CSR
- to assist in the further growth of our team and enjoy working with us
- To be enthusiastic and creative
- Experience of working within the law industry, ideally with a corporate/ Legal 500 practice.
- Will be very computer literate
- Good written English language skills
- Good people skills /Team player.
- A methodical and/or task orientated work-style.
- Ideally relevant degree and/or good relevant experience
- Full-time, Permanent
- Market rate/subject to experience.
- 5 weeks holiday P/A
- We normally close the office over the Christmas holiday and give the days between Christmas and New Year as bonus holiday (2 extra days)
Reference ID: Business Development 2021
Applications with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org