We are recruiting – Family Law Paralegal wanted
We are seeking an additional Family Law Paralegal sought to join our growing specialist practice.
You will work with our experienced solicitors undertaking a range of tasks including: attending clients, preparing briefs to counsel and court bundles, liaising with expert witnesses, preparing documents, occasionally attending Court to provide assistance to client and advocate.
You will be based at our office in Honiton.
– Previous experience as a paralegal
– Experience and commitment to a career in family law
– Strong IT skills
– Being highly organised and tidy
– Team player
– Strong communication skills.
– Car driver
– Experience with SOS connect case management.
– Desire and drive to achieve professional qualification as a legal executive.
– Sound understanding of legal compliance
– Sense of humour.
– Good A levels with experience in a similar role
– Graduate (but with paralegal experience).
As a company we do not pay less the Real Living Wage. Actual salary will depend on qualification an experience.
5 Weeks Annual Holiday.
Please send your CV and covering letter in confidence to email@example.com
Closing date is 30/06/19 – unless we find an ideal candidate before this.