We are recruiting – Family Law Solicitors / Family Law Mediators – Various Options – ££Competitive
Fast growing, Legal 500 Niche Practice seeks family lawyers and family mediators – all levels PQE
Ian Walker founded Ian Walker Family Law and Mediation Solicitors in 2013. We have grown from being Ian and a computer, into one of the largest and strongest teams of family lawyers in the South West.
We have a strong team/mutually supportive culture.
We are very busy and are recruiting for further long term growth…
- Divorce and/or Private Law Children and/or Child Care Law and/or with Family Mediation
- Employed or Self-Employed(Fee Share Consultant)
- Based in Exeter or further afield in South/South West
- Office based or largely homeworking or in between
- All levels PQE / Full time or part time
- Legal 500,
- Winners of the Modern Law Awards 2020 – Boutique Law Firm (11+ employees)
- One of the strongest Family Law Teams in the South West
- Legal Aid Contracts for family law and family mediation.
- We include 4 Children Panel Members and HNW specialists.
- We have a widely admired and good lead generating website.
- Family Mediation – we can provide a route to mediation accreditation.
- We have good IT / paperless working / everyone can work from home if we wanted. Our main project for 2021 is to further improve our IT infrastructure.
- We are committed members of Resolution (Ian Walker is Chair of Resolution Devon Region, Lauren Preedy (Head of our Divorce Team) is Chair of Resolution Somerset Region.
- We are based in modern offices in Exeter and have a network of offices/locations from where we (normally) meet clients which is currently: Bath, Bristol, Honiton, Plymouth, Shaftesbury, Taunton, Torquay, Wells, Weston-Super-Mare and Yeovil. We are open to this network expanding further.
- We are committed to being a friendly and inclusive practice and we have a pool table in our office.
- We are also Real Living Wage Employers.
- Long term/leadership opportunities if wanted
All our work groups are very busy – so all options open to consideration
We want family lawyers who are good at what they do and who enjoy what they do and who want to work with like-minded colleagues in a collegiate and supportive team.
You will be committed to the highest standards of legal practice and client care.
For more information please visit our website https://familylawandmediation.co.uk/
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application
Applications in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org