We are recruiting: Head of Child Law
We are one of the largest and fastest growing family law practices in the South-West. We are committed to achieving the best outcomes for our clients in the right way.
In the last seven years we have built a leading family practice in Devon and Somerset. Our achievements include:
- Gaining and retaining Lexcel Accreditation 6.1 with minimal non-compliances.
- Building a strongly performing website (traffic has increased by more than 4x even in the last year).
- Establishing a business model which has delivered a growth in turnover of around 50% each year for the last 5 years.
- Building a strong, committed and experienced team.
- Embedding a strong commitment to our IT infrastructure and innovation.
- Embedding a grown-up and supportive working environment where smart and flexible working are encouraged – no silly rules.
- Our founder being Highly Commended in the category of Practice Manager of the Year in the Law Society Excellence Awards 2019.
- Being shortlisted for Boutique Law Firm (11+ employees) 2020 in the Modern Law awards.
We have exciting plans for 2020 and we are seeking a Child Law specialist Solicitor to lead our Child Law Team and who will assist us in progressing the practice to the next level.
- You will be based in Exeter.
- You will lead our highly experienced Care Team.
- You will grow your team.
- You will have good Child Law experience.
- You will either be a current or former member of the Law Society Children Panel or with a background in working for a Local Authority and/or if you’re not currently a member of the Law Society Children Panel, you would seek membership at the earliest opportunity.
- You will have a good understanding of Lexcel and regulatory compliance and Legal Aid.
- You will be committed to the values of Resolution.
- You will have a willingness to take on some management and training responsibilities.
- You will be a leader and also a team player.
- You will be a car driver.
- You will have good IT skills.
What is most important is that you are an outstanding children lawyer, you share our values and that you have a good sense of humour.
What we offer
- Going rate salary and bonus scheme.
- Genuine equity prospects.
- Flexible working.
- Opportunity to join a committed and friendly team and to build this further.
- Opportunity to further establish a reputation as one of the leading Child Law specialists in the South West.
Do join us if you truly believe that the Resolution way is the better way and you would like to improve your quality-of-life/work-life balance by working not far from the seaside and Dartmoor in Exeter, Devon (the capital of the South West).
How to apply
Please send your C.V. and covering letter in confidence to Ian Walker email@example.com